Cadson College of Pharmacy
I believe in hard work , open communication, a strong emphasis on teamwork and a high level of responsibility. Learning should be based on doing things and not merely knowing things. Until and unless learning solutions relate to real life and motivate the learner to acquire and apply the knowledge, the whole process will remain supercial. Our institution has set specic objectives and planned activities for achieving excellence professionally equipped.
To provide quality pharmacy education & research that contributes significantly to improve health care system of the society, through intra disciplinary approach.”
“Better Health through Awareness”
- To provide comprehensive pharmacy education to cope the challenges of pharmaceutical care of our health apparatus
- To produce quality pharmacists capable of steering the helm of affairs of our pharmaceutical industry
- To foster an environment that enables graduates to acquire knowledge, analytical skills, problem solving attitude and ethical values necessary to enter pharmacy practice and provide patient centered pharmacy services
- To promote collaboration with other health professions to materialize the concept of rational and cost-effective drug use for health promotion and illness prevention of the society.
- To educate the community misuse/mishandling or compliance of medicines through various civic engagement modules.