Instructions for Applicants
- Total No. of seats 50 (Fifty)
- Both male & females can apply (No discrimination of sex according to article 25(2) of The Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan)
- F.Sc. (Pre-medical) or equivalent with minimum 60 % marks in F.Sc..
- B.Sc. (Botany, Zoology) having minimum 60 % marks in F.Sc. .
- For candidates who want to apply for need base scholarship (03 Positions) must submit application separately. Moreover, minimum criteria for need base scholarship is 85 % marks in F.Sc.
- Merit based scholarships will be awarded to top three positions being enrolled in Cadson College of Pharmacy having more than 90% marks in F.Sc.
- Confirmation of admission is associated with display of name in merit list and submission of dues for first semester.
- F.Sc. marks 50 %
- Matriculation 30%
- Interview Marks 20%
- B.Sc. (Maximum 5 seats) (additional 10 marks to be added in total marks)
- Hafiz –e-Quran (Additional 10 marks to be added in total marks)
- Three (03) marks will be deducted from a candidate who has passed F.Sc. in previous session up to a maximum of four last sessions.
- The candidate applying for admission must be physically and mentally fit.
- The candidates applying for disable seat (01) must be mentally fit while admission will be granted by evaluating physical disability by Admission Committee of Cadson College of Pharmacy
- If two candidates having equal marks in F.Sc. compete for admission and merit formula also shows same results, then preference will be given to whom who has more matriculation marks and if matric marks are also same then the candidate having higher age will be given preference. Similar rule will be applicable for B.Sc. candidates.
- 15 recent passport size pictures (03 along with admission form and 12 after confirmation of admission)
- F.Sc. degree/result card (3 copies in attested form)
- Matric degree/result card (3 copies in attested form)
- Character certificate from last institute (3 copies in attested form)
- Domicile Certificate (3 copies in attested form)
- CNIC Card/BAY Form/ Family Certificate from NADRA (3 copies in attested form)
- Parent/Guardian CNIC copy (3 copies in attested form)
- Hafiz-e-Quran certificate (2 copies) if valid
- B.Sc. degree/result card if valid (3 copies in attested form)
- Original disability certificate if valid
- The candidate who intends to apply on F.Sc. base and have age more than 24 years; are not eligible to apply. Similarly, for B.Sc. candidates, the age limit is 26 years.
- After confirmation of admission the applicant has to pay Admission and Professional Fee. (Check Fee Guide)
- Three industrial seats have been specified for which candidate has to get recommendation by any Pharmaceutical Industry. Such candidate has to pay additional Rs. 200,000 (Two hundred thousand only) for one time at the time of admission. Remaining payments will be the same as mentioned above.
Scheme of Studies:
|Total Duration:||Five (05) years|
Department of Pharmacy
Professional Fee Structure
Detail of Fee-Schedule for all Professional Years is as under:
|Sr||Particulars||1st Prof.||2nd Prof.||3rd Prof.||4th Prof.||5th Prof.|
Admission Fee Structure
(One Time Payment)
After confirmation of admission the applicant has to pay for one time only;
|1||Registration Fee||Rs. 10,000|
|2||Admission Fee||Rs. 10,000|
|3||Student Welfare Fund||Rs. 10,000|
|4||Library Security (Refundable)||Rs. 10,000|
|5||Laboratory Security (Refundable)||Rs. 10,000|